Are you captivated by the idea of developing new solutions? Do you aspire to take your next career step at a progressive automotive company? Then we would be happy to welcome you to our growing international development team in Berlin. We are looking for highly motivated software professionals and experienced talents.
Join us as a Senior DevOps Engineer!
As a DevOps expert, you are supporting us to build up our workflows in operations and automotive software development. You are responsible to shape and enhance the foundation for continuous integration, automated testing and automated deployments in cooperation with our software development and test team. As an experienced Engineer, you are able to design and implement DevOps processes, both on a management and deeply technical level.
Your tasks include:
- Developing concepts and strategies to optimize our DevOps work processes
- Combining visionary DevOps approaches with customer requirements and agile development
- Administrating and enhancing our existing environments for continuous integration, test and deployment in strong collaboration with our development teams
- Ensuring high availability of our systems and DevOps services to safeguard the smooth processing of cutting edge telematics products for premium automotive OEMs
You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications or a comparable qualification. You have at least three years of professional experience in development and IT operations, preferably in the automotive field.
You have a solid understanding of:
- DevOps principles in agile software development environments
- Profound experience in Coding, Scripting, Build, Deployment, Version Control, Continuous Integration, Test and Delivery
- Hands on experience for administration of Jenkins Pipelines, Gitlab, SonarQube, Docker on Linux based development environments
- Deployment of certificates, ssh, http(s), bash, Python, Groovy, Java, C/C++, XML, JSON
- Administration of distributed systems, container and virtualization technology, Application Lifecyle Management, Issue Tracking, Wikis
Knowledge in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Automotive experience
- Agile development methodologies
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Automotive SPICE
Your personal prerequisites include:
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary multi-cultured team
- Independent and self-organized work attitude contributing to team success
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Orientation towards problem solving and quality
- Willingness to offer guidance to Junior and Intermediate developers
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Work permit for the European Union
Hangsheng Technology GmbH in Berlin is the European Research and Development Center of Shenzhen Hangsheng Electronics Co., Ltd. (HSAE) with headquarters in China. As a principal supplier of automotive electronics HSAE is a worldwide operating tier-1 with more than 4.500 employees.
At the competence center in Berlin we develop products for the rapidly advancing areas of automotive connectivity and security. Our main focus is the disruptive technology of V2X communication. We provide platforms for connected vehicles based on intelligent and flexible software architecture
- Team oriented working climate in an open-minded international team
- Cosmopolitan environment in the city-center of Berlin
- Full time permanent contract
- Opportunity to work on a broad variety of subjects
- Fast personal development in a rapidly growing ambitious company
Please send your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, diplomas/certificates) by e-mail, including your availability and salary expectations.
Contact: Ms. Ulrike Sebon
We are looking forward to hearing from you!