Are you captivated by the idea of developing new solutions? Do you aspire to take your next career step at a progressive automotive company? Then we would be happy to welcome you to our growing international development team in Berlin. We are looking for highly motivated software professionals and experienced talents.
Join us as a HiL Test Engineer!
You are responsible for hardware and software product validation. You are part of a team which is in charge of automotive product verification and provides evidence of both conformances to international standards, internal and marketing requirements.
Your tasks include:
- Integration of new ECU(s) in the HiL simulation environment (hardware and software)
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Defining and implementing advanced test cases
- Implementing validation scripts according to project/development team needs
- Bus implementations, e.g. for LIN, CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay and Automotive Ethernet
You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications or a comparable qualification. You are a Certified Tester with at least three years of professional experience in the validation of automotive components by means of HiL systems.
You have a solid understanding of:
- HiL/SiL test methods
- Programming skills in CAPL/Python
- Testing processes and methods
- Test automation and testing frameworks
- Test tools such as CANOE, CANAnalyzer, IPG Carmaker, NI TestStand
- Ticket tools and version control tools, such as Git, Polarion, JIRA, Jenkins etc.
- Automotive/ADAS domain
Knowledge in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Automotive SPICE, CMMI, ISO 26262
- Wireless communication technologies (LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth, V2X)
- Familiarity with wireless testers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, function generators
- CAN, BroadR-Reach, FlexRay, LIN, UART, USB and other wired communication technologies
- ECU Hardware testing
Your personal prerequisites include:
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary multi-cultured team
- Independent and self-organized work attitude contributing to team success
- Strong organizational and communication skills including documenting engineering projects, designs and reports
- Orientation towards problem solving and quality
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Work permit for the European Union
Hangsheng Technology GmbH in Berlin is the European Research and Development Center of Shenzhen Hangsheng Electronics Co., Ltd. (HSAE) with headquarters in China. As a principal supplier of automotive electronics HSAE is a worldwide operating tier-1 with more than 4.500 employees.
At the competence center in Berlin we develop products for the rapidly advancing areas of automotive connectivity and security. Our main focus is the disruptive technology of V2X communication. We provide platforms for connected vehicles based on intelligent and flexible software architecture
- Team oriented working climate in an open-minded international team
- Cosmopolitan environment in the city-center of Berlin
- Full time permanent contract
- Opportunity to work on a broad variety of subjects
- Fast personal development in a rapidly growing ambitious company
Please send your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, diplomas/certificates) by e-mail, including your availability and salary expectations.
Contact: Ms. Ulrike Sebon
We are looking forward to hearing from you!