Are you captivated by the idea of developing new solutions? Do you aspire to take your next career step at a progressive automotive company? Then we would be happy to welcome you to our growing international development team in Berlin. We are looking for highly motivated software professionals and experienced talents.
Join us as an Embedded Software Engineer!
You are responsible for the specification, design, implementation and documentation of embedded software for wireless communication systems, especially concentrating on V2X. You have already acquired profound experience as a Software Engineer, preferable in the area of embedded systems. Your experience enables you to solve technical issues quickly and sustainably.
Your tasks include:
- Taking an active role in design, development and integration of embedded software components
- Collaboration with system and software architects, project managers and our QA team to safeguard the smooth processing of cutting edge telematics products for premium automotive OEMs
- Strong cooperation with team members, partners and suppliers
- Driving the development and delivery of software releases as projected
- Preparation of feasibility studies and technical concepts, prototyping and troubleshooting
- Contributing to the test environment being used
You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications or a comparable qualification. You have at least two years of professional experience in embedded software engineering, preferably in the automotive field.
You have a solid understanding of:
- Embedded operating systems (QNX, Linux, RTOS), POSIX
- Software frameworks and middleware for embedded systems
- Hands on experience with classic and agile development methodologies
- Solid development and debugging skills on Linux development environments
- Proven knowledge in C/C ++ and scripting languages such as bash or Python
- Principles of test driven development and continuous integration
- Working on Linux host computers for development
- Experience with UML, markdown languages, git, and other state of the art development tools like cross toolchains, debuggers, CMake, static and dynamic code analyzers, doxygen, code coverage and performance measurements tools
Knowledge in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Automotive process standards like ASPICE & ISO26262
- V2X and/or short range wireless communication technologies in general
- Cellular communication technology (3G/4G/5G)
- Network and hardware communication protocols (like TCP/IP, SOME/IP, CAN, Bluetooth)
- Experience with embedded Linux distribution like YOCTO, Automotive Grade Linux
- Security standards, PKI, crypto algorithms (like AES, RSA, ECC)
- Hypervisor technology in context of embedded systems, separation Microkernels
- Methodology or even hands on experience of classic and adaptive AUTOSAR
- Experience with complex ARM SoC based automotive systems and MCUs
Your personal prerequisites include:
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary multi-cultured team
- Independent and self-organized work attitude contributing to team success
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Orientation towards problem solving and quality
- Willingness to offer guidance to Junior and Intermediate developers
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Work permit for the European Union
Hangsheng Technology GmbH in Berlin is the European Research and Development Center of Shenzhen Hangsheng Electronics Co., Ltd. (HSAE) with headquarters in China. As a principal supplier of automotive electronics HSAE is a worldwide operating tier-1 with more than 4.500 employees.
At the competence center in Berlin we develop products for the rapidly advancing areas of automotive connectivity and security. Our main focus is the disruptive technology of V2X communication. We provide platforms for connected vehicles based on intelligent and flexible software architecture
- Team oriented working climate in an open-minded international team
- Cosmopolitan environment in the city-center of Berlin
- Full time permanent contract
- Opportunity to work on a broad variety of subjects
- Fast personal development in a rapidly growing ambitious company
Please send your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, diplomas/certificates) by e-mail, including your availability and salary expectations.
Contact: Ms. Ulrike Sebon
We are looking forward to hearing from you!