Do you get excited about developing new solutions? Are you captivated by the idea of building up something from the start? Then Hangsheng Technology GmbH might be your next career step. Our growing international team is highly-motivated and progressive. We are looking for dedicated and talented developers to support our plans for the future.
Join us as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer!
You are responsible for the specification, design, implementation and documentation of embedded software for automotive electronics. The main focus of your work is wireless communication systems, especially concentrating on V2X. As a Senior Software Engineer you are comfortable working independently. You can act as supervisor in technical issues and are able to lead other engineers.
Your tasks include:
- Taking an active role in decisions on designing and implementing embedded system and software architectures
- Offering guidance to Junior and Intermediate developers
- Strong collaboration with our hardware development department and suppliers
- Working with the QA team in system testing and bug fixing activities
- Performing design and code reviews and recommending improvements
- Enhancing the development of design documents, functional specifications and coding documentations
- Driving the delivery of simulation, prototype and troubleshooting
- Contributing to feasibility studies and technical concepts
You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications or a comparable qualification. You have at least three years of professional experience in embedded software engineering, preferably in the automotive field.
You have a solid background in:
- Embedded operating systems (e.g. Embedded Linux, RTOS)
- Programming languages C, C ++, Assembler and scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Bash
- Methods of software development and testing
- Agile development principles, DevOps principles
- Test driven development and continuous integration
- UML, SysML
- Working on Linux hosts for development (Cross toolchains, GNU debugger)
Knowledge in any of the following areas is welcome:
- Automotive experience
- V2X (Short range wireless communication technologies)
- Cellular communication technology (3G/4G/5G), communication systems and network/internet technology
- Security (PKI, crypto algorithms (like AES, RSA, ECC), blockchain technology)
- Hypervisor technology
- Driver development for hardware systems, micro-processor technology
- Requirements management
- Hardware development
Your personal skills include:
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary multi-cultured team
- Independent and self-organized work attitude contributing to team success
- Strong organizational and communication skills including documenting engineering projects, designs and reports
- Orientation towards problem solving and quality
- Fluent English, German is a plus
Hangsheng Technology GmbH in Berlin is a subsidiary of Hangsheng Electronics Co., Ltd. (HSAE) with headquarters in Shenzhen, China. As a principal supplier of automotive electronics HSAE is a worldwide operating tier-1 with more than 4.500 employees. The Research and Development Center in Berlin develops products for the rapidly advancing areas of automotive connectivity and security.
- Team oriented working climate in an open-minded international team
- Cosmopolitan environment in the city-center of Berlin
- Full time permanent contract
- Opportunity to work on a broad variety of subjects
- Fast personal development
Are you interested in this challenging position in a successful company? You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology. Please send your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, diplomas/certificates) by e-mail, including your availability and salary expectations.
Tel.: +49 30 7262170-11
We are looking forward to hearing from you!