Do you get excited about developing new solutions? Are you captivated by the idea of building up something from the start? Then Hangsheng Technology GmbH might be your next career step. Our growing international team is highly-motivated and progressive. We are looking for dedicated and talented developers to support our plans for the future.
Join us as an Engineer Test and Measurement!
You are responsible for hardware and software product validation. You are part of a team which is in charge of automotive product verification and provides evidence of both conformances to international standards, internal and marketing requirements.
Your tasks include:
- Verification and validation of infotainment systems
- Analyzing requirements, designing and executing tests
- Analyzing test results and record errors
- Closely working with our development team
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Contributing to the test environment being used
You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications or a comparable qualification. You have at least three years of professional experience in embedded and automation testing, preferably in the automotive field.
You have a solid background in:
- Working on an RTOS platform for embedded systems in infotainment domain
- Programming in Python/C/C++
- Jenkins and version control tools such as Git, SVN
- Raising bugs using tools like Bugzilla, DCT etc.
- Hands-on experience in a Linux environment
Knowledge in any of the following areas is welcome:
- Automotive SPICE, CMMI, ISO 26262
- Wireless communication technologies (LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth, V2X)
- Familiarity with wireless testers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, function generators
- CAN, BroadR-Reach, FlexRay, LIN, UART, USB and other wired communication technologies
- ECU Hardware testing
Your personal skills include:
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary multi-cultured team
- Independent and self-organized work attitude contributing to team success
- Comfortable in a hands-on role
- Quick learner and creative thinker
- Structured thinking and communication
- Orientation towards problem solving and quality
- Fluent English, German is a plus
Hangsheng Technology GmbH in Berlin is a subsidiary of Hangsheng Electronics Co., Ltd. (HSAE) with headquarters in Shenzhen, China. As a principal supplier of automotive electronics HSAE is a worldwide operating tier-1 with more than 4.500 employees. The Research and Development Center in Berlin develops products for the rapidly advancing areas of automotive connectivity and security.
- Team oriented working climate in an open-minded international team
- Cosmopolitan environment in the city-center of Berlin
- Full time permanent contract
- Opportunity to work on a broad variety of subjects
- Fast personal development
Are you interested in this challenging position in a successful company? You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology. Please send your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, diplomas/certificates) by e-mail, including your availability and salary expectations.
Tel.: +49 30 7262170-11
We are looking forward to hearing from you!